Tuesday 11 June 2019

The Beginning




Here's how this blog started or what exactly inspired the blogger to start this blog. It was the quote above that inspired me, the owner and blogger of 5214, to really focus on a blog that truly represent who I am but still keeping my identity a mystery because the goal for this blog is truly to share my experiences and my life inspirations and aspirations with the world. This also happens to be my outlet to learn and improve on myself as an individual. I guess to put it simply, this blogs is my digital diary that I am willing to share with the rest of the world because while my experiences maybe personal to me, but my identity remains a mystery to others and I would like to keep that way. 



A little bit of myself as I can put into three words is that I am a woman (hence why the quote above hits so close to home with me), I'm a Muslim and I'm ambitious. Being both a Muslim woman or preferably known as Muslimah, it is very difficult to just be the real me, a talkative and ambitious woman who has so much more to achieve in life than just a regular Muslimah. I don't have dreams to change the world, most of my dreams involves me just wanting to provide the best for my family but I also want to do more than just sitting on my office desk doing the normal 9-5 job. Basically, I want to live my life to the fullest.  

 

As mentioned earlier, what inspired me to start this blog is the quote above. I have started a few blogs but most of them are me just blogging my everyday life and although one blog did resonate well with my personality and my purpose of blogging, it still wasn't as fulfilling. Maybe because those blogs had concepts which makes it hard to blog or just even write without having to think if the post fits the blog's concept or not. Further to the quote, I have always been inspired by Lauren Conrad and Holly Nichols and their hard work and dedication to their own work pushed me even more to just come up with a blog that is me - nothing sparkly or dramatic. Just simple and mysterious and a place where I can just write and share everything that I do and love outside of my normal, permanent job. 

So what do I love in life outside of work that I want to share with the world? My passion for everything art I guess. I have always had passion in fashion and decor. On top of that, I love sketching and painting and little than no less, I realized that I have always been in love with art. But even though I have interest in performing arts (singing, acting, musical etc.), it's not the kind of art that really excites me as much as other forms of art. Aside from my love for art, I am also an avid reader and a lover for sweet treats and somethings. Just like I said, this is basically my digital diary that the world can read about. Guess the only thing that I can say left, here I am, I'm going for it and welcome to 5214.



No comments:

Post a Comment