Tuesday 28 April 2020

5214 Wishes For UNB's ONADO Trip


Me being a fan of K-pop, is not a secret. Me being a fan of UNB, is also not a secret. Me falling in love and currently is in love with Japan, that too is not a secret.Me being a fan of travelling, of course that is not a secret. Who hates travelling? But let me share a little secret. Or should I say, let me share my certain wish that involves UNB, travelling and Japan.


For anybody who doesn't know, UNB was a project group that was created through a music reality programme called The UNIT that was aired on KBS back in late 2017. UNB was formed in February 2018 and debuted into the K-pop music industry on 7th April 2020. So, being a fan of UNB, of course I was following them almost religiously and when their reality show which was aired on Youtube and Vlive Channel, that covers their trip and first concert in Japan, I was highly inspired. 

In September 2018, I did take a trip to Japan (Tokyo, of course) to catch their concert and I didn't regret any minute of my decision to go there. Not only was I highly amazed with UNB, I also fell in love with Tokyo. Now come 2020 and clearly almost the entire world is on quarantine or in Malaysia's case, under Movement Control Order, I had to binge watch the one reality show of UNB that made me even more in love with them. And after that, it inspired me to take a trip to Japan specifically to Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo and do what the boys did during the trip. I guess this would be one in my bucket list - reenact UNB's ONADO. Now, all I need to do is save up enough to visit the three cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment