Saturday 25 April 2020

Keeping Up Update : KUWTK Season 8 Episode 5 Review


I don't really like to admit it but I do follow the Kardashians reality show although not religiously but I still follow. And trust me, it is not the drama that made me follow this messed up family. But, despite what they are doing and how ugly sometimes they portray themselves, I do admire the sisters for working really hard to engraved their family name in the world and industry of success. Aside the drama and also their family bond, sometimes and in every episode, you can actually catch the family in their working environment and that is what made me watch the show because I get inspired by women who works really hard to do something for themselves. Like in the latest episode, the fact that Kim is going to Law School is one admiration on its own but the reality of her using her name, her influence and her popularity to find justice where it should be, personally, to me is very admirable but one thing that is driving me nuts and that is the situation involving her sister, Khloe and her baby Daddy who seem to just unable to be shaken off, Tristan Thompson. Read on and be warned, spoiler alert.

KUWTK Season 18, Episode 5 Katch-Up

Before I rant about one part of the show that is still disturbing thoroughly, let's recap what had taken place in the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kourtney made an appearance in which she explained how things are getting better for her since her decision to minimize her time on the show and focus more on her personal life like her kids and Poosh. While she was talking, she started off with listing down the birthdays that will take place around the same time which includes her mom, Kendall, her nieces and her mom's boyfriend. So throughout the show, we get a jist of all the birthday parties that was happening and the highlight is Kim's surprise for Kris' birthday and Khloe's surprise for Kris' boyfriend. Then we get to Kim's effort to help a man who was suspected to be wrongly accused of murdering a women. Also, we get to see Khloe going through the options of freezing her eggs but what concerns me is that, since the Doctor suggested that she should also freeze her embryos, her sperm-donor-in-question is just not the ideal sperm donor in the entire universe. 

Khloe Considers Tristan as Sperm Donor - KUWTK Season 18, Episde 5

First and foremost, I just want to say that Khloe is my second favourite after Kourtney and I think as a woman, she is truly one amazing person. She is a great mom and we can see just how much she nurtures her daughter, True. She is also a very good looking woman, like she is to me, beautiful and with that body that happens to not only looking fine but also exudes health, she is enough. The girl too has brains and is a hard-worker and she doesn't need a man to complete her especially a man like her baby Daddy who happens to cheat on her on once but twice (or maybe a few times that was never mentioned) and from the stories that I have heard and read, he happened to have cheated on his previous ladies with her too but let's not jumped to conclusion on that part. Anyways, the fact that she nonchalantly mentioned Tristan as her sperm donor should she opted to freeze her embryos too, disturbs supremely. 

Since the new season started, it is clear as sky that Tristan is desperate to get back with Khloe and slowly, it seems like Khloe just have had a hard time letting him go too and it's not because of their daughter. You see, it is disturbing enough for me that they are willing and openly cut off all ties with Jordyn who happened to only kissed him, but they are all cordial with Tristan because he and Khloe have a baby together despite the numerous times he has embarrassed and humiliated the entire family and it's really their own prerogative. However, to consider him as a sperm donor after he has mentioned how their daughter should get a sibling (btw, she does have a sibling and that is his son whom he fathered with the woman he was with before Khloe), it is only another way for him to get back with her and even though he is a changed man, if they not going to be together, then I think considering him as her sperm donor is just...DUMB AF! I mean, think of the future and should that frozen embryo becomes a baby, things will only get sticky if these two don't get back together. And if they want to get back together, then there is no reason for him to donate his sperm, they can just make a baby naturally. 

I guess in a way, I'm just frustrated how high I think of Khloe but I don't think she truly embraced herself as much as she should because a woman who really, really, really understands her worth and her future, should never even get herself be more involved with her cheating baby Daddy and just be cordial for the sake of their daughter. I think maybe Khloe hopes that she could have a nice cute family and I believe she deserved one because she is a great mother but I don't think Tristan is the man for that family to happen. 

All videos credit to Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment