Friday 28 June 2019

Something of Alice + Olivia


Ester Stace Face Accordion Wallet, approx. MYR700.00 - MYR800.00

I noticed that I haven't blogged for a week and at first I was afraid that I might just suffer from the same old blogging syndrome - the writer's block disease. After browsing over the net for almost decades since I found my interest and love for Alice + Olivia, one of the many things from this brand that I would really like to have in my own possession (and probably the one thing that I could afford too) are the Alica + Olivia's wallets and/or purses. My current purse is pretty much looking like...well it's worn out by now so I am in not-so-desperate need of a new one. But considering that this year is the year I want to develop myself to not only feel better but to appear better too, of course a new wallet means an opportunity to save up my greens and get myself an Alice + Olivia's purse. Or wallet.

The one that is appealing to my eyes currently is the Ester Stace Face Accordion Wallet (item can be found in Shopbop.com) but there are also other designs. Some designs may have been obsolete already but I'm sure there are other designs available still.




Like these three fruity and flowery designs from the brand are truly love. I love how Stacey decided to add more colour and character into her collections and designs. It just gives the collection a little more attitude and they are just adorable.


This kitty Esther face wallet is to die for, seriously. I just love this one so much but last I check it is obsolete already. Boy, what a miss but that's just it is. Being someone with a job just like almost everyone else out there and getting paid just enough to survive for the entire month, it's really tough to even try to plan on how I can indulge myself on such things like Alice + Olivia's purses or wallets. 

Hopefully, when the time is right, when I do become more successful, I will actually have the means to get myself one of these beauties from one of my favourite brand in the world. A girl can dream and a girl can dream big~


No comments:

Post a Comment