Friday 28 June 2019

Stunner of the Week : Camila Mendes


I live to do posts like these because no. 1, I just love fashion and no. 2, I like to look at celebrities and what they wear. So here's my choice for stunner of the week. I first noticed her while watching Riverdale (who doesn't love that show) and I just love that she was the one who played Veronica Lodge who happens to be my favourite character from the Archie comics. That girl is Camila Mendes. She's Brazilian American with both her parents are Brazilians and I guess with a caramel skin and her demure yet dangerous features, Camila has a range of style that just made me love her.




From gorgeously chic to edgy and all the way to cute and pretty, it seems like Camila can't go wrong with her sense of style on the red carpet. Just like Noami Scott, Camila isn't really that tall but she is definitely brave when it omes to fashion because she just rocks all the pretty dresses that she puts on. What I do love about her the most is that her skin tone just seems to fit all colours like even if the dress is an ugly shade of turquoise, I know she could truly pull it off. Then again, when it's already an ugly shade, who would actually put it on.

 

My other reason why I love her sense of style is that, Camila always jazz up her red carpet wardrobe. She doesn't always wear the same one-piece designer dresses or gorgeous long gowns. Sometimes, she will rock some pair of pants and the purple assemble above, to many it may seem a bit too much but I love how she just rocks the look with confidence. I like to think that this girl must have something that worries her like a certain complexity but she just looks like she loves herself a lot. BTW, this girls rocks some heavy hips like me and there is nothing wrong about that. I love girls with heavy hips because it makes me feel like I can relate to them.

  

From long gowns to sassy pants, Camila also rocks some cute one-piece dresses. At times, she dresses very cutely and then there are times when she just look hip and edgy but she just never go out without looking like a real woman. Now, aside from Riverdale which I love to watch not only because of her but because of the show in general (wishing Varchie will get back together), I kind of wish she would have acted in a lot more movies outside of Riverdale because it would not be ideal to be an actress only known playing just one character. Though no matter what, I am definitely looking forward to see her gracing the red carpets again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment