Monday 9 December 2019

My Obsession For Face Masks And They Work


I have a confession to make. I an obsessed with face masks like those Korean face masks sheets that comes all ready to be plastered on your face...I just love them. I have my own brand preference for the face mask sheet but I do have something else to add. These moisturising face mask sheets really gives that extra bounce and moist to your skin especially when before applying makeup in the morning. 
However, don't take my word one hundred percent. Truly, it took a while for me to get accustomed to these face mask sheets. I have really bad and sensitive skin for the past few years. It was only late last year after coming back from Japan and learning the small methods of skin care and of course taking care of my health due to my eczema, I was finally able to start using these face mask sheets on a daily basis and boy it works wonders for me and my skin. Applying makeup for me is infuriating because I have such dry and flaky skin that foundation will always make my skin look like a cake or just dead. It's bad enough that I cannot find the right tone of foundation for my skin, so to apply makeup on my face with the bad colour tone on a flaky, dry skin, only God knows how terrible I feel. 




When it comes to face mask sheets, I usually go to my usual brand which - The Face Shop. So far, with the condition of my skin, even with the recommendation from many about what would work perfectly to ease the irritation, I can only use The Face Shop products as its the only skin care products that does not irritate or inflame my skin. IT's the same goes with their face mask sheets. It's the only mask that actually worked for my skin and I just love the glow and the moist that it leaves behind making applying makeup so much easier for me. Again, don't take my word a hundred percent because first and foremost, the only reason it was successful because I was able to sustain my skin and health care routine. I actually don't skip on my water and I eat as much fruits as I can. And vegetables too. But the water was what made all the difference. Once your body has retained its moist from inside, it's usually a lot easier to give your skin moist externally so that's what happened to me. 


Now, you can find so many brands that is selling these face mask sheets and it comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes. There are also the character ones with tiger face or zebra face perhaps best when young girls are having sleepovers parties. I truly would encourage everyone to try out these face mask sheets to help to moisturise your skin and give that dull look some glow. Moreover, to also assists when applying makeup. However, do keep in mind that these mask sheets comes in variety of shapes and forms and purpose. So study really hard what each purpose of these masks and also understand your own skin condition before trying them out. The backlash from trying out these masks is that, if the combination of the mask to your skin differs, it would result in your skin getting super dry and breaking out. So be very cautious when choosing these face masks. If you have skin problems like eczema and psoriasis, it is best to consult a professional and allow them to educate you on your skin issues and methods to help your skin problem. Some of them may not allow you to try any face mask sheets in order to avoid further inflammation on your skin but some will. Some will also tell you on how to improve your condition so it's very important to not take these skin issues lightly.





No comments:

Post a Comment